Research shows 60% of air conditioning breakdowns could be prevented if regular maintenance plans were put in place. Have you got yours?
When your air conditioning breaks, you can guarantee it will be on a day when you need it most. If it’s your home air conditioner, that’s uncomfortable. If it’s a commercial air conditioner, a breakdown could mean loss of business, unhappy staff and an unhealthy environment.
A well-maintained air conditioner costs less to run, performs more effectively, and remains safe to use. Premier’s expert engineers carry out comprehensive air conditioning maintenance, service and repair across the north-west on all types of air conditioning systems.
- Examination and cleaning of condenser and evaporator coils and fins
- Inspection of all electrical connections, fuses and protection devices
- Checking and flushing of unit drains and trays
- Fan, fan motor, compressor and compressor mounting checks
- Testing the operation of the heater and any interlocks
- Descaling and water treatment
- Checking air ducts, air grilles, filters and insulation
- Testing refrigerant pipe work for integrity and thermal insulation
- Monitoring refrigerant suction and liquid line temperature and pressure
- Settings and damage inspection
Prevent breakdowns. Protect against unexpected expected bills. Reduce your energy costs, and keep your cool. Talk to Premier about air conditioning maintenance, service and repair across Lancashire, Cheshire and Cumbria.
Please call 01772 634070 or contact us.