Wherever it is, whatever its purpose – if it’s gas, Premier’s team of domestic, commercial and industrial gas fitters are accredited to install or maintain it.
What we do extends to the catering equipment in high end hotels and the range in your local chip shop. We protect domestic and commercial landlords’ reputations and their tenants’ safety. We work with local authorities. And we ensure that, however your business uses gas, it uses it reliably, legally, and cost effectively.
Choose Premier’s domestic and commercial gas fitters for the installation, maintenance and repair of the following:
- Boilers and central heating
- Commercial catering appliances and kitchen equipment, including chip shop ranges
- Gas turbines, burners, furnaces and fires
- Mobile hospitality, caravans and boats
- Commercial laundry equipment
And protect your home or business with:
- CP12 landlord certificates, legal compliance inspections and gas legislation updates
- Annual safety checks and fault finding
- Appliance breakdown and emergency gas leak repair
- Gas pipe upgrades and servicing
- Gas consultancy services and progress reports
North-west emergency gas appliance repairs
For any home, it’s a huge inconvenience. For any business, a broken gas appliance costs you money and hassle with every second it’s out of action. Make us your first call for emergency gas appliance repairs in Lancashire, Cheshire or Cumbria.
Gas maintenance contracts
Premier’s annual servicing plans and regular gas maintenance contracts ensure that, whatever the gas requirements of your home or business, they’re met – constantly.
No hefty repair bills. No nasty surprises.
Premier’s commercial and industrial gas fitters are Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) installation, maintenance and servicing specialists. They’re Gas Safe certified and ready to help you with your LPG cooker, boiler or heating system.
With online job bookings and updates that mean you stay informed of your service, or installation dates, call Premier’s commercial, industrial or domestic gas fitters on 01772 634070 or contact us.