Ventilation & Duct Work
Protect your people, business and reputation: talk to the north-west’s ventilation specialists.
Whether you’re controlling the temperature, expelling toxins or removing exhaust fumes, Premier’s air conditioning engineers can help you breathe more easily.
Because they’re fully accredited and have years of experience, our experts can match the ideal ventilation systems and ductwork to your commercial or industrial needs.
And because we’re with you throughout the life of your ventilation system, you know it will stay well maintained and serviced, so it operates more efficiently, costs less to run, and reduces your repair bills.
Test your ventilation system – it’s the law
If you’re an employer using local exhaust ventilation (LEV) to control dust, fumes or vapours, you’re legally obliged to ensure your system is operating effectively and safely.
You must test your LEV system every 14 months. If yours is due (or overdue) call us now on 01772 634070*.
Ventilation and fume extraction services include:
General Extraction and Ventilation
- Control temperature and humidity
- Remove odours
- Remove trace toxins and microorganisms from environments
- Aid circulation of fresh air
- Paper waste ductwork
- Fire and smoke rated ductwork
- Silencers and fans
- Fume and dust extraction ductwork
- Chlorinated rubber finishes to swimming pool ductwork
- Flat oval ductwork
- Antimicrobial coatings for enhanced air quality
- Stainless steel flue systems
- Industrial dust extraction (including grinding and bodyshop dust extraction)
- Shot blasting rooms
- Wood dust, shavings and chippings extraction
- Industrial fume extraction (including battery, solder, and paint and solvent fume extraction)
- Canopies and hoods
- Spray booths
- Vehicle exhaust extraction
- Welding fume extraction
- Local Exhaust Ventilation Testing
Call Premier’s north-west industrial ventilation specialists on 01772 634070 or contact us.
*All Premier examination, testing and record-keeping is in accordance with the requirements of HSE Regulation 9 – Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH).